If a member wants to cancel their membership or receive a refund of their membership fee, this can be done online through the software. This article will explain how by covering the following points:
- Head over to Community> Membership and Search for the membership campaign that the person is a member of. Next, hover your cursor over the campaign and click Manage.
- In the tab Registrants , you will have an overview of every person who signed up to the campaign. Find the name of the person you are looking for and click the details icon (which resembles an eye, located to the right of the name).
- This will bring you to the page with the details of the transaction. You can delete this transaction by clicking on the button Delete all.
- Once confirmed, the transaction will be deleted from the list of all members registered, as well as from the profile of the person in the CRM .
- Head over to the campaign the person is a member of.
- Next, click on the Registrants tab, find the name of the person and click on the detail icon of the person (which resembles an eye, to the right of their name).
- Click on the Refund all button or on the Refund This Sale button beside the membership that you wish to refund if there are several of them.
- You'll have a pop-up box, allowing you to fill in the reason for refunding this membership. Don't worry, this message will not be sent to the member. Next, don't forget to click on Refund Sale .
The refund will be automatically processed: the amount due will be transferred from your online account to the person's bank account without you needing to intervene!