As the customer support team, our mission is to help you in your daily operations on the software. To make our service as helpful as possible, we make sure that customer support is at the heart of everyone's work at AssoConnect.
This article presents the different ways you can find an answer to your question or problem, in the most efficient way possible.
The following points will be covered:
- Where you can look for help
- Ideal customer support request format
- Answering your questions as quickly as possible
Where You Can Find Our Help
Resources Linked to the Use of the Software
- The help center: Aims to give you immediate answers to your questions
- Webinars: Currently only in French, to dig deeper into the main features of the software
- AssoConnect/Status: Currently only in French, a platform that lists the incidents, and the progress the team is making in resolving them
In the help panel in the software, you can find the most read articles that are automatically suggested based on where you are located in the software. Do not hesitate to check them out when you have a question!
For example, on the page Community > Contacts, the help panels displays the most read articles on managing your CRM.
Contacting Our Team
- The customer support messaging system: Where requests are broken down by subject and processed within 24 hours
- The online chat: To be used when there is a serious incident or something blocking you from performing your tasks on the software
The customer support messaging system allows us to assign your requests to the right agent, based on their areas of expertise (website, community, email campaigns...). This will ensure that you get the most complete and personalized answer.
Resources to Go Further
Ideal Customer Support Request Format
Does the behavior of the software seem complex or abnormal in any way? Contact us via the customer support messaging system at support.assoconnect.com
In order to answer as fast as possible, we need as much information from you as possible. We recommend you include in your request:
- The steps you took, what you were aiming to achieve and where it blocks (your question, an error message)
- Links to the pages (URLs, starting by "https")
- Screenshots showing the problem (to find out how to take a screenshot, click here)
- An example of problematic cases (a member, a transaction, etc.)
For complex cases, a video could be useful. We advise you to use Loom, a free tool, downloadable on Google Chrome.
Analyzing a customer support request is just like an investigation: we need to understand what happened by reproducing the exact same steps to understand where the problem comes from.
An example of a short customer support request:
In addition to these free support methods, we offer the possibility to book a personalized workshop to answers all your questions at once. This is a paying option. Please contact your sales representative for more information.